Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.595 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 373,419 £ (¥81,265) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 220,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)