Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.058 SYP / HUF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 122% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 476,789 £ (231,664 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (35 minutes ago)