Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46330 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 113% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 832,257 £ (₩1,796,356) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €560 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)