Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.919 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 381,979 £ (₨48,239) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 216,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)