Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.033 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 931,939 £ (₨116,017) in Guwahati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 3 hours ago)