Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 869 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.035 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 389,172 £ (₨48,437) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)