Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.871 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 767,780 £ (₨97,548) in Gurgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)