Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.723 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 47% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 598,820 £ (₨77,540) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)