Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.749 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 36% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,613 £ (₨37,505) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)