Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45534 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,090 £ (₩606,343) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)