Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.981 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 305,370 £ (₨38,264) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)