Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.638 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 565,783 £ (₨74,075) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)