Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.807 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 85% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 379,680 £ (元5,075) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)