Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.700 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 97% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 419,354 £ (元5,196) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)