Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.762 SYPX / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 41% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 270,093 £ (3,633元) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 12,900₴ (about 1 hour ago)