Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.668 SYPX / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 398,201 £ (元4,922) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)