Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.115 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 363,446 £ (元4,775) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)