Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 52% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 298,834 £ (580 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)