Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 164.936 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 948,122 £ (R$ 5,748) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (40 minutes ago)