Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 627.795 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 272,605 £ (€434) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$364,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)