Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.622 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 169% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 554,847 £ (元7,337) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (42 minutes ago)