Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 413%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.589 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 171% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 530,984 £ (元6,589) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 279,999 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,520 (about 1 hour ago)