Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 542.770 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 257% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,340,396 £ (€2,470) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)