Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 42% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 533,681 £ (634,142 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (31 minutes ago)