Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.813 SYP / NIO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 367,587 £ (21,864 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (25 minutes ago)