Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.619 SYP / NIO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 72% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 699,764 £ (39,717 C$) in Granada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)