Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.393 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 488,268 £ (R$ 3,007) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)