Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01214 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 220,435 £ (﷼ 18,157,736) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)