Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Gorgan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 210,822 £ (﷼ 17,193,949) in Gorgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)