Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 285%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.035 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 59% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 312,468 £ (₨38,887) in Gorakhpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)