Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.990 SYP / ETB *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 411,431 £ (17,896 Birr) in Gondar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)