Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35043 SYP / CDF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 195,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 194,197 £ (554,161 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)