Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 161.138 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 156% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 524,105 £ (R$ 3,253) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)