Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.220 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,943 £ (R$ 6,280) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)