Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.200 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 153% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 948,048 £ (R$ 6,397) in Goiânia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)