Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.045 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 197,701 £ (E£ 6,807) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)