Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 658.879 SYP / GIP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 327% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,600,912 £ (£2,430) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)