Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 643.000 SYP / GIP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 322% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,581,089 £ (£2,459) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)