Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 315%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 679.210 SYP / GIP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 310% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 864,730 £ (£1,273) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)