Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 344%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 688.844 SYP / GIP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 306% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 872,071 £ (£1,266) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 5,000 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)