Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 357%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.503 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 275% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,523,778 £ (€2,783) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)