Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.919 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 77% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 341,375 £ (₨43,111) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)