Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.026 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 107% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 808,998 £ (RM6,973) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)