Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.712 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 103% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,877 £ (RM2,936) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)