Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.209 SYP / MYR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 105% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 435,608 £ (RM3,624) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)