Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 522.766 SYP / CHF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 647% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 3,035,353 £ (CHF 5,806) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)