Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.132 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 61% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 345,689 £ (3,139TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 215,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)