Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 388%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 57.570 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 332% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,686,485 £ (29,295 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)