Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 213,656 £ (226,700 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (44 minutes ago)