Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48419 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,048 £ (₩755,994) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (41 minutes ago)