Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.261 SYP / LKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 253,009 £ (77,576 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)