Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.523 SYP / LKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 444,683 £ (126,223 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (32 minutes ago)