Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.110 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 243,938 £ (789 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)