Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.700 SYP / BGN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 256,119 £ (835 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (36 minutes ago)