Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.620 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 511,652 £ (2,384 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)