Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 209.112 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 241,481 £ (1,155 Dinar) in Gabès to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (less than a minute ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)