Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 552.492 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 219% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,247,373 £ (€2,258) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)