Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.721 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 329,646 £ (¥69,818) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)