Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.529 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 709,971 £ (¥156,773) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)