Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.515 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 516,000 £ (¥114,284) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)