Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.627 SYP / JPY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 516,606 £ (¥111,645) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)