Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 856%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.215 SYP / AED *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 315% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,556,438 £ (Dirham 11,100) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (38 minutes ago)