Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 515%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.900 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 247% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,356,252 £ (€2,457) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)