Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 467%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.566 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 311% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,542,472 £ (€2,786) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)