Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 470%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.930 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 318% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 772,746 £ (€1,275) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)