Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 477%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 554.280 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 316% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,688,360 £ (€3,046) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)