Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.998 SYP / BWP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 53% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 291,932 £ (P5,406) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 191,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)