Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.056 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 124% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 415,266 £ (R$ 2,944) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)