Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.541 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 155% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 997,502 £ (R$ 6,137) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)