Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.760 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 412,397 £ (元5,106) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)