Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.357 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 87% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 354,296 £ (元4,355) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (40 minutes ago)