Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.667 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 149% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 480,304 £ (R$ 3,231) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)