Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 355%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.477 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 136% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 486,763 £ (R$ 3,620) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)