Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 540%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Wayne, Indiana (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 699,129 £ ($1,358) in Fort Wayne, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)