Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 690%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida (United States) is 328% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 910,970 £ ($1,769) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)